Saturday, June 04, 2005

All sun no rain

Funny how crazy people get when it rains for weeks at a time... just last month and now there is too much sun! It feels to me as if summer is around the bend. I would like a little rain for the garden and my flower beds, but they need the nice warm sun too!

Well here is what I have been up to the past few weeks:

Coaster crazed... gifts for the end of the school year.


My newly moving cabled tank top from Interweave magazine... Spring 2005 I think. The front is working much quicker than the back.

I haven't picked up my felted bag in a week or so since I have been working on other things... Now I remember why I only like to start one thing at a time... I hate looking at the poor little UFO while I pick up a different WIP...

I have been outside more than in lately, so this explains some of my knitting absence. I have been on a book sprint as well. Currently I am working on the Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Fowler for my own bookclub next Tuesday. DH is away this morning, so I will get a lot of things done through our our house and yard! Luckily My back is still feeling good, but I can't go crazy and work for hours at a time...

3 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

The Cable-eight looks fantastic! Great job. And those coasters are pretty cute too. ;)

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Marguerite said...

I've been pouting all day because I knit too much for my back yesterday and it hurts today. How annoying!

Love your projects, especially the coasters. Some year soon one of my goals is going to be to learn how to crochet.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Your coasters are gorgeous.... I am sure they will be well loved. I love to kit cables. They are one of my favorite things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home