Saturday, July 02, 2005

isn't she cute!

Here's my latest cutie...

See I am using my closet stash... that hasn't make it back into the closet! It is still everywhere! This was such a cute and easy crochet pattern found here.

Plus I have been working hard on the wool socks for CIC with the latest 6SoxKAL pattern. Here are two completed:
And I am 3/4 of the way through the next pair using some of the wool that was sent to me last week.

On the agenda today is to finish this current pair of socks and work on a fourth pair... watch OLN coverage of the Tour de France ... and sit and read outside on the deck since it is a perfect spring day not a hot summer day! I will have to say that I have been doing really well in the book department... over the last week or so I have finished: Summer of Glorious Madness by Christy Yorke, Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane, two kids books from the Spiderwick set and am on my fifth of the week: The Man from St. Petersburgh by Ken Follett. I have a huge pile well piles of books I want to plow through and I may get that done this summer! Ahhh! Happiness! ENjoy this 4th of July weekend!

5 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Cool projects! That little star afghan is a great way to stash bust! Woo HOO!

I still haven't tried knitting socks yet. I just learned to knit in February and it's a bit intimidating!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Lulu said...

love the star, its so pretty..socks are cute also..

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

The star afghan is a great use for your stash. I will save that pattern for future use. The CIC socks are adorable. Hope you are enjoying the 4th. I am in the middle of a Dean Koontz book. "The Taking". I just bought a copy of "the Kite Runner". I am going to dive into that next.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

I like the little star afghan. I'm in a very baby blanket frame of mind so I may have to try this one!

Cute colors from the stash!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

your star-ghan is great! i LOVE the colors!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home