Sunday, September 25, 2005

Camera is back home!

Thankfully I have gotten our camera safely back home. I do not like when it travels and stays away for long periods of time without my knowing where it is and when it will be home! So I have done some pictures for everyone to see my thoughts and projects over the past several days!


Yes! More M&M's! I had a migraine last week and my lovely (yes most of the time he is terrific minus the coffe spillage and camera hiding) came home with a bag of these Mega M's that we have seen on tv, but could not find in ANY store. I like the dark chocolate ones better, but these are fine too. They aren't as big as I thought and they almost seem like fake mm's after you get used to a certain size, these threw me off. Chocolate is always good, but I'll stick with the dark chocolate ones for now!

I tried a doily style knit cloth to test these out for Christmas gifts. They look good and work up quickly! And I found a book I was looking for used on Amazon for $6!! A steal! There is a cute little red cable sweater I want to try. And I broke down and bought a pair of 13 circs with a 50% off coupon last week as well. I couldn't remember what I ordered beside 15 it could be 17 circs. We'll have to wait and see now.


And I said yesterday that I cast on for a vest well I finished it this morning so now I have two to send to CIC! Off to knit some more.

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The vests are great. I am in awe of how much charity knitting you do. You are so generous!
I tried the Mega peanut M & M's and wasn't thrilled. They tasted different and the peanuts weren't as good. I haven't tried the dark chocolate ones but I'll look for them.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

I'm planning to try a dishcloth like that one too. I've never knit a discloth but a lady I met said she liked using the knit ones better than store-bought ones. I figured I'd find a pretty patten and give it a try.

Is this the same pattern? http://www.jimsyldesign.com/~dishbout/kpatterns/doilycloth.html

Yours turned out to very pretty. Did you start out using dpn's or did you knit yours entirely on circulars?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home