Monday, September 19, 2005

Finally a new project.

Yes it is true! I have once again picked up my needles. I am working on the Cozy in Cables Toddler vest pattern from Marguerite. I have been wanting to make it since I saw her display it.

I am working in Fisherman's Wool and so far so good. It is turning out pretty cute. It is for CIC and the vest challenge. I have more colored wool and will do another vest at least before I send off the package.



Oh... have you seen these MM's? They are dark chocolate! I think I love these more than regular MM's! I don't always see them, but when I do I grab a bag. You will notice that this one is already empty. I bought it and with no other snack food in the house, my husband wolfed them down. I had to ask him not to finish them so I could at least get a handful! Yum! They are so very good. And isn't the dark side bag cute too?

3 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

What a great little vest. I love cables too. Those M&m's look good right about now.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Your vest looks like it's coming along very well.

Never seen the dark chocolate M's. I'll have to be on the look-out for them.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Marguerite said...

Your vest looks great in the Fisherman's Wool.

Wish I had some of those M&Ms. Yum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home