Saturday, September 24, 2005

Who took my camera?

Yes, he did it again. I have things to show you all and my husband walked off with the digital camera. So you you will have to wait to see the projects I have finished. ANd a few other things that I have to show and tell you about over the past day or two... But I do have a few different pictures for you. Remember when I crocheted a few dragonfly doilies? Well a friend blocked them and sent me pictures of them so for your viewing pleasure....


and my favorite...


Aren't they just lovely? He also designed me some dragonfly curtains and a valance. So I ordered the thread and will start those soon for my kitchen. Can you imagine how lovely they will look? I can't wait. I have other thread curtains I made several years ago, but it is time for a change. So eventually you will see those too.

I have stuff to show you from my shopping trips laetely, but it will have to wait. I even did a little buying for my secret pal! Hope she enjoys what I have found.

Well I am off to cast on for another CIC vest. I may just wing this one instead of folloing a pattern, but well see. I want to get at least one or two more finished to mail before the new 6SoxKAL announces the next sock. Soon enough!

4 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

ur pics rock

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The doilies are amazing! The curtains sound great too. I can't wait to see the other FOs you have to show.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Winged Heart said...

love the dragonflies; what beautiful dollies! are these of your own design? if not, where ever did you find the pattern? your skills are awesome.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Jen said...

They're SO pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home