Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday...

I have gotten a lot done in the house the past few days. Mostly because who really wants to leave the house when it is pouring rain. Over the weekend I finished a scrap-ghan and a cute purple/lavender baby sweater for my neice for Christmas. I haven't taken a picture yet, but I will. I also got an order from Knitpicks! Plus I just spent my Elann gift certificate from my secret pal last night. I hummed and hawed over what to buy. I kept putting things in my cart and when I went back, they had sold out! Argh! But that will teach me to move faster on something like this next time!

I had a late appointment after school today and walked in the door to my husband setting dinner on the table! Well yes, I did ask him to have something ready when I came home since I usually cook our dinners. I was expecting french fries and veggie burgers or frozen pizza... ahhh but no! He made pasta with garlic and oil, eggplant parm and garlic toasts! It was so good! I loved it! I asked him what inspired this meal... and he said, "I couldn't find the fries" I had to laugh! And tell him that I was glad he could! It was a delicious treat!

I have nothing on the needles at this moment since I finished the sweater. I was thinking of making a roll hat to match the sweater though. I would also like to cast on for a pair of socks for my lovely husband for Christmas. I have "mesa" (Sock Landscape) from Knitpicks that I bought last February! But I would like to be able to work on them when he isn't arround.

A few chapters into "Empire Falls", so I am off the computer and heading to find my book.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Sounds like a great dinner. I would love to come home to find my hubby had cooked a meal like that.

Can't wait to see the scrap-ghan. I love shades of purple.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home