Friday, December 02, 2005

Hello December!

I can't really believe it although we are currently have snow flurries right now, that it is really December! And a lovely Friday too. My plan for the weekend is to sit and read (Assassination Vacation by Sarah Vowel about all the Presidential assassinations - really interesting!) go to college hoops on Sat, and spend some time knitting this. FOr my sister who is due in late March!

Along the creative lines I whipped up a baby layette set for a friend and co-worker who is due in early March. It came out very cute!
Don't you think? I have been working on DH's clogs as well, but not much this week since we have had two b-ball games already this week so not much time for sitting.

And lastly a big shout out to my lovely SP!!! Hello Karyn! Karyn has been so kind and generous over the past couple of months! Just look at what arrived yesterday!! That KnitPicks Sockscape in Cape Cod is beautiful! I really love this yarn! And look at the cute stitch marker and gauge wizard! I have never seen one of those! I will take it as a sign to practice my gauge before my projects! Thank you thank you for being my secret pal!!

3 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Hi Maureen! It was so much fun being your Secret Pal!!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Marguerite said...

Wow, you've sure been getting a lot of beautiful knitting done lately.

The layette set is gorgeous and I love those socks you knit for your DH.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

The layette did turn out very nicely! Your friend/co-worker is sure to love it.

Can't wait to see the Trellis sweater develop. I think it's one of the nicest kid patterns.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home