Saturday, January 21, 2006

Better by the minute

Thanks for all the well-wishing. I do believe it worked! I am feeling so much better. I even went to the grocery store this morning! Then I stopping at the library to grab a couple of movies for later and low and behold there was a book waiting for me!


With just a quick flip through, there is a shadow knitting afghan pattern in there! Plus several others that I would love to try. I think I may have to buy this one! And also featured with the book is my latest... the curtains I have been meaning to start to replace some that I make about 10 years ago. They are dragonflies and will go in my kitchen. I may have to cast on a pair of socks and swap between projects, but you know me. I'll probably work straight through to the end.

After I got back from the market. I looked out in our muddy driveway and there was:

That's right. A male cardinal taking a bath in one of our mud puddles. The female was keeping an eye out from the fence for the neighborhood cats that patrol our yards.

3 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Men - just gotta play in the mud ..LOL! Your curtains are lovely! I just love lace but it doesn't go with the decore of Casa de Dene. I may just have to change that :)

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The curtain is coming out really nice. I can't wait to see it finished.
At first I thought the picture of the cardinal was a painting!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Wow, the curtain is coming out nicely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home