Thursday, January 12, 2006

Progress being made

After a crazy week, and still ging, I have made some progress on my 6SoxKAL.


Not too bad. I hope to have them finished over the weekend. I would like to get started on some socks for CIC. I haven't done any charity projects this month and I am feeling a bit down about it. There is still time in the month, but with all these baby gifts I have made recently, I haven't had a lot of time for my charity projects. Soon. After these socks are done and my book is read for bookclub on Tuesday, then I can get down to work again. Luckily I have Monday off and plan to get a lot of stuff down, but you know how that goes!

I signed up for SP7 (Hi SP!!) I haven't down my "get to know you meme", but I promise to get that down before the weekend is over. Hopefully tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I love your Shadow of Love socks! I've just made it through the leg of one and not sure if I'll make the deadline but that is OK.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

I like those socks....very interesting. A belated happy New Year to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home