Monday, January 02, 2006

Vacation is coming to a close

Sad but true. I have to go back to work tomorrow. I really don't feel like I got much done over the past week or so, but who can really with the holidays. Plus I haven't really felt motivated to knit or read or anything really. But I have been working, just not much.


As you can see I finished a cute little baby sweater. I went back to get matching yarn for a blanket and they were sold out! So I got plain white and will use the left over yarn to do a trim around it. Plus I started on my 6SoxKAL sox. I am not really crazy about them, maybe because of the leftover yarn I am using, so I haven't gotten much done on them... I have several other projects I want to work on including my dragonfly filet curtains, wool socks for CIC, charity blankets, and using up my stash.

I think working on Trellis burnt me out for a short time, but I need to get back on track since there are lots of things to get done. I might have to put down my socks until next weekend. I have my sister's baby shower on Sunday and I need to finish a blanket to go with the sweater. I'm sure it'll be done soon enough.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope being back at work was OK. It's so hard after a taste of vacation.
You really knit up a storm while on vacation. The baby sweater is lovely. Your shadow sock looks good. I like your colors. I don't mind knitting the sock but I don't find it pretty if you know what I mean.
Trellis came out great!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Looks like you got a good amount of knitting done on your vacation. As long as you do things you enjoy, it makes vacations worthwhile.

I love that you knit so many baby items. Baby items are what attracted me to knitting and crocheting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home