Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunny and Windy

Hopefully spring is really around the corner. As you pop through many blogs, lots of pictures of flowers poking up through the ground. My flower beds are still under a blanket of snow, but I know those flowers want to come out soon! It is almost 40 degrees today, but the wind has been hanging around for too many days! I have been inside reading and knitting. Thinking of the many projects I want to try.

Luckily I finished these lovlies:

I am completely in love with this pattern from gaea-creations.com. I love the way these fit, but I will make myself a pair later on, these are already tied together and in the box for CIC. I have one more in the needles, then I will package these up and mail them next week.

3 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Very nice! I like that pattern too. I'm in the process of making myself a pair right now!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

They do look comfy! I like the striping.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

thanks so much for hte link - i'm on a kick (okay obsession) for fingerless mitts right now.... can't wiat to give these a go - yours look great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home