Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Finito!

Happily, it is only Tuesday of my spring vacation and I put the finishing touches on the christening dress. In the picture below you can see the edging, soft pink ribbons, bows and small ribbon flowers. It looks so pretty in person. Just called my sister to let her know and she is so excited to see it and use it for Ellie.




I had a couple book - stash enhancements. There were 50 percent off coupons for ACMoore, and well I had to use them last week. So I bought myself a copy of Sensational Knitted Socks and the latest Yarn Girls' Guide. There are already way too my projects that I now what to make form both of these books! I may cast on for a cotton tank from YGG before the end of vacation so that I might possible be able to wear it to work before the end of the school year. We'll see. And also featured in the picture is my progress on my "Sixth Sense Sox". I have to get these done before I cast on for something else. One of my goals for the week is to clean up my stash room and get a bit more organized. HOpefully it comes true! There is a lot of yarn in there! Maybe I'll find a few more projects that I want to do!

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

The dress is beautiful. It is going to become a family heirloom. Wonderful new books too. Let me now what you think of the sock book. I hope you are enjoying your vacation and that it comes by very slowly. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home