Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Signs of Spring

Not much is happening around here. Our ground snow has finally melted, but nothing is popping out of the ground. We had snow showers and squall most of the day. The only sign of spring is on my kitchen window...

I forced a tulip bulb that was a Christmas gift from a fifth grade class. It just bloomed this week. I'll have to wait a bit longer to see anything in my pown yard. Usually it isn't until the end of April. I was hoping with a lighter winter, but no luck yet.

Two more people had baby boys this week. An early baby I had on the back burner since she was due in two weeks, but I whippe dup this tiny sweater to rush into the mail tomorrow.


Friends that live in NJ didn't tell us they were expecting and they had a boy... so it looks like the blue sweater I finished for the shower will go to them and I will have to make another for the shower on April 8th. Right now I am working on another sweater to give away next week. I think I ma having baby blues overload. There have been eight baby boys since Sept. And more to come!

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

more boys! how do you do it? making precious little sweaters for each of them! they are such wonderful gifts :D

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Another great little sweater. I can't wait for Spring either. It is just around the corner. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home