Saturday, April 01, 2006

Irony and No April Fools

My Secret Pal was revealed to me this week and her name is Ellie! HOw weird that my niece, Ellie was born this week and I get the reveal from my SP! Go visit my SP Ellie at her blog and see all the wonderful things she creates! Thanks again for being a wonderful SP!!

My lovely SP out did herself this time! Look at the terrific things she mailed out! Yes, that is Koigu sock yarn in the most beautiful colorway I have ever seen! Plus a Fun Socks pattern book! And the most delightful stitch markers! They are so cute and petite! Oh how she spoils me! I have never had any Koigu yarn before and am totally looking forward to making myself a pair of socks!




Currently I am working on a christening dress for my niece Ellie. It is in a fingering weight yarn by Bernat. It is coming out pretty cute. My sister picked the pattern and it is working up fairly quick. She will look adorable in this little dress! I want to finish (or run out of yarn) so that I can cast on for the newly revealed 6Sox KAL! They look awesome... now to find the perfect yarn for them.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Congratulations on your new neice! She is beautiful!

Your knitting is beautiful. I love the baby outfits and the socks are wonderful. Oh, and those dragonfly curtains are absolutely incredible! Did you use a pattern for those? If so, which pattern?

Have a wonderful upcoming week. : )

Shelly

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

How beautiful is little Ellie. I love the Petal Hat patten. It is one of my favorite to knit thanks to you. What lovely gifts from your Secret pal. I didn't have the best experience with the Secret pal program. I never joind another one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home