Thursday, March 23, 2006

Yahoo! Many good things!

First off, my sister had her baby yesterday! A baby girl: Elizabeth Grace. We'll call her Ellie. She was 7lb, 14 oz and 22 inches long. She was having a bit of trouble breathing, so she was moved to the neo/natel unit. Thankfully she is off the respirator today and may be home by Saturday after a few more tests. I don't have any pictures since I haven't been able to see her yet. Only a picture. My sister is doing well considering she can't see the baby because they moved her to a different hospital. A bit of unplanned craziness. But ELlie will hopefully be home soon enough! She's feisty!

And I know you have all been waiting for these pictures of my new curatians. They came out beautiful. I found clips to hang them up and here you are:





Have a good night everyone!

2 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Aunt Maureen!! You must be thrilled. I hope she's home soon.
Your curtain looks wonderful. I love it even more hanging.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Congratulations Auntie...what a beautiful name. I imagine you will have fun knitting for her. I hope they are home by now and resting comfortably. Your curtain is just stunning...beautiful work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home