Thursday, March 30, 2006

The end of March

I had to get on and post once more before it turned to April. March went way fast this year. I'm not complaining, of course. I am happy to see the beginning of spring and April arrive.

I have been facinated with different things including knitting this tiny little petal hat for my new little niece:

I just stopped in to see her today after work. Little Ellie is adorable. She sleeps like a rock! See for yourselves!



Plus I finished of a pair of sock for my husband:

They came out so soft and nice. The yarn is from Knitpicks. SInce they were discontinuing many of their yarns, I bought several more skeins before they ran out. I have plenty to keep me busy!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The petal hat is cute and the socks for your husband are great BUT Ellie is beautiful!! Look at all the hair! You're going to have so much fun knitting for her.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home