Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Isn't he something?


The whole family was goofing around and sleeping... and well I had to get the camera out to liven things up a bit!


I am back at work and sleeping at home after housesitting and a not-so-restful break from school. Funny, no matter how long you are away from work, everything falls into place and it seems like you never left! I have been knitting up a storm the last few days of vacationa nd finished my Sixth Sense Sox for the 6SoxKAL. They fit great and are very soft! I also worke dup two pairs of the same pattern in wool for CIC. Now I have 4 pairs in the box to ship next month. I'd like to get a vest or sweater done before it gets mailed though.



I cast on for a cotton tank this morning. I would like to get it done so I can wear it to work next month once we have consistent temperatures.

And I will leave you with these:


Hope you are all having a good night and a wonderful start to the week!

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Great Sixth Sense Socks! I love all three!

Love the pets, too. =)

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Jewels said...

Your sleeping doggy looks especially adorable! Sooooooo cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home