Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I met up with the UPS man again..

I heard the truck and ran to the front door with the dog barking and going crazy. I saved this from both:

Yes that is more yarn... sock yarn (notice the trekking in a lovely shade of green) and more NORO. No I haven't even touched the other stuff I just bought yet, but I plan too soon enough. I just couldn't pass up free shipping and sock yarns on sale. So to my delight, I have more to play with this winter!

I have finished the first of my trekking socks and am giving you a close up of the mock cable stitch which does show up nicely when worn and in person.


Ok, I don't think I'll have a chance to get back to my blog until the weekend. Open House at school tomorrow night and Friday is Ellie 6 month un-birthday. I made her a cupcake hat, so hopefully I will get a picture of the two nieces in their hat over the weekend. I promise to really work hard on getting a few pictures.

7 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Hooray for more yarn!!! And especially sock yarn on sale....who could resist ordering?

Have a wonderful week!

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful new yarn! The trekking sock looks wonderful. I think the patterns shows fine.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger soapy said...

YEAH Love when the mailman brings packages like that!! Socks coming along nicely

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I love the way the socks are turning out. My next pair of socks are going to be my first attempt at Trekking. Everyone's trekking socks turn out so well I can't wait to let myself start.

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a delicious sock. And the sock yarn, oh my gosh. I must teach myself to crochet socks!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Diane said...

A gal can never have enough yarn

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice stash enhancement and great looking socks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home