Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thanks for all your support

I so appreciate everyone taking the time to leave me such wonderful and supportive messages. It has totally helped me get through several days of yuckiness. School has started well and it has totally gotten my mind off of most everything else. I am finally feeling more human and not just a walking head cold. Thankfully I am getting better everyday. I haven't been doing much knitting or reading, just a little bit. I did complete another cupcake hat minus the pom pom and a pair of socks for my neice's 2nd b-day on the 14th. I have another pair in pink on my needles as we speak and those should be done soon enough!

Cute aren't they? Several people asked where the cupcake hat is from. You can find the pattern HERE... and if you are looking for some fun new hats to knit for a little one, I just stumbled across this LIST of interesting kid hats! Go have a look!

Thanks again for all your support! I do appreciate it!

8 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I'm so glad that you are beginning to feel better. My prayers are continuing.

The little hat and socks are adorable. I'm going to go to the link you provided now.

I hope you have a restful upcoming weekend!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger soapy said...

veryc ute

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Sending hugs your way. I just love your cupcake hats. Makes me smile every time I see one.

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear things are looking up a bit. I hope you continue to get better.
The hat and socks are wonderful. Thanks for sharing the link to all the patterns! I can see hat knitting in my future.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Sorry to hear things have been so crazy for you. I made that little cupcake hat before. I still need to put some beads on it for sprinkles. Take care.

 
At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that things are starting to look better for you - I'm sending many hugs and positive vibes from all across the ocean! And I so love the little hat and the socks you did - thanks for sharing the link!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Hope things continue to get better.

The cupcake hat is so cute.

Thanks for the hat pattern links!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I love the hat!

Glad to hear that the first week of school was a relief for you. I always find the first week of school physically draining because I am not used to it after the summer off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home