Monday, August 07, 2006

Lots of Pictures to Share

Not much to do beside read, knit and eat. Not all bad, but it can get a bit boring after a while. I thought the humidity was done for a while until I went to do an errand this morning. I put down my knit blanket squares and picked up my wool sweater. Although I may go back to the blanket for this afternoon if I don't cool down! Here she is so far..

I am just two more rows before I stop the body and start the sleeves. Which could be doable in this heat today. I have a movie for the afternoon, so I really don't have to leave the house until tomorrow! :)

I was also busy making a little something for my own secret pal. I really love making stitch markers and working with beads, but I don't pull them out too often. One more thing to distract me and I have plenty already! Aren't they cute?


Then there's my constant compainion companion these days. Ella loves to sit with me, near me and on me! She may look cute, but she is a warm little cat! So here she is and her cute self sitting at the top of the stairs watching me with her little paw under her chin. She always find the most charming and adorable poses she can! Do your pets do this too?


And lastly, I will leave you with one of the sunflower photos I took yesterday. I love to plant sunflowers, but these two beauties planted themselves in my vegetable garden between the rows! I do believe the birds had something to do with these lovelies!

6 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sweater is coming along wonderfully. I have loved that pattern since the first time I saw it.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger soapy said...

Your cardi is coming along nicely, great choice in yarn too. I had all my yarns to make one myself and swapped it off since I hadnt' gotten to it yet.. What an inspriation for me to cast one one now..

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

You're making beautiful items.

The sunflowers are beautiful too.

Hope all is well with you!

 
At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodies - I love your pics! The sunflowers are so gorgeous, and so is your little furry one! And wow, your sweater is coming along so fine - I'm looking forward to seeing more of it!

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your compainion is adorable! Love the stitch markers and the cardi. One of these days, I'll have to make some stitch markers.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

What gorgeous stitch markers... I love the picture of your kitty. Have you read "The Memory Keepers Daughter"? I would recommend it...just finished it today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home