Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lookie lookie

I hate to admit when I am wrong, but I have to say that I am enjoying making these socks now that I am in the home stretch! I really hemmed and hawed (as some of you know better than others) about starting these and making them. Well I am happy wwith myself that I broke down and started these Blox Sox from the 6SoxKAL! As you can see in the picture, they are in my favorite colors!


Can I finish them tonight? It may be a possibility! You'll have to wait and see.

4 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks look great!! Don't they work up quickly. I have to say the pattern is one I wasn't looking forward to doing but I was very happy with them once I got going. I bet you'll have them done in no time.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you could pull an all-nighter and finish them! Knit on!

 
At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, they're coming along so fine, looking great already! I can't wait to see the pics of the finished ones!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

I like the color combination. Can't wait to see them finished.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home