Monday, June 12, 2006

Mission complete

I am very happy to report that I finished both my book and my socks over the weekend! It was very productive weekend. I even got some gardening done which is why I just came back from the chiropractor. A little stiffness in my lower back. Luckily no real pain!

Once I put these on this morning, I just could take tem off. SO I wore my new jaywalkers to work today!


I was also a good sister and took my sister's dog for a play date for most of the day. Her husband was out f town and she couldn't manage the dog and my niece. Aunt Maureen to the rescue. Jackson had a great time at our house. Hopefully Ellie greets me at the door the way Jackson does... all happy and excited!

No plans yet for the next project. Better decide soon though. SHould it be another pair of socks or something else. Lots of things to make... and I was thinking of something for my SP to send to her for a surprise. Who knows what I will choose.

Oh and I almost forgot. I got a little giftie from my secret pal! She sent me this!! Thanks so much SP!! Now to place an order for some yarn. This may be a summer project since I will have a lot more time to devote to this lovely number! Lastly, summer vacation start the end of next week, so not long now!

2 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks look great!! The jaywalker pattern really brings out the best of the yarn.
The Eris pattern looks like fun. I've seen a lot of those around blogland.
I hope you do try the Color Blox Sox. It's a nice pattern and fun to put the colors together.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool socks, they totally rock - such a fantastic colorway! Great job!
And gosh, the pattern you got looks absolutely amazing, I got itchy fingers just looking at it - they want to knit that too! I'm quite curious already to seeing the yarn you're going to choose for that project!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home