Thursday, May 18, 2006

Following along

I was sadden to find out I have missed several "alongs" by the May 1st deadline.. like the "One Skein along" and the "Tea and Knitting along"... but alast I have managed to catch the beginning of one that I can happily manage! The Trekking Along. I am so happy I saw this on several blogs today! I know I have several skeins to choose from and will happily go find them this weekend and decide what I am going to use! Yeah! I am a follower!

Look at this next little number:

My cute pink tank is complete! I tried it on and it fits perfectly! It makes me look a little busty, but as my husband put it... "That's how you are!" SO I will wear this numer with pride! Just lovely!

I have been working on these:

Some Opal standard socks in Masterpiece. It is very nice to work with and I am moving at a steady pace!

We have a had our first hummingbird visitors this week, so I look forward to seeing them at the new feeders I bought at the Wild Bird Shop.

2 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your tank looks SO gorgeous! Now I'd sure love to see a pic of you modeling it, I'm sure it fits you perfectly - ahhh, men, aren't they always just a tad too direct? But that's probably why we love them! :)
Your socks are looking so cool already, Opal yarn is just so beautiful - looking forward to see them finished in all their glory! Great job!

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your tank looks great. I love the color. Your sock is looking good too.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home