Friday, May 12, 2006

Socks!!! Here I come!

We're coming into the home stretch!


I was able to bind off the back of my tank thismorning and I am so glad I decided to keep pace with the front at the same time. Now I just have a couple of inches then bind off for the neck, sew up the seems and finish the armhole and neck line! I might even beable to do that for next week. I don't think the weather will cooperate, but the tank will be finito! I am happy so far with how it is turning out. I hope that it fits well. I would love to cast on for a pair of socks this weekend if I can hurry it along! Keep your fingers crossed for me would ya?!?

Sorry I have let the week slip right on by without posting. It has been a little crazy. I have had dinner out the past few night and haven't been able to be home (working on this tank!), but now I am ready to curl up and buckle down!

4 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

So pretty Maureen! Love the color.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Emma said...

It looks great. I love the color!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

That is going to be a gorgoeus tank..I love the color. What are you going to cast on for socks? I am working on the Simply Lovely Lace socks from Spring Interweave Knits. It is a nice pattern with a picot edge.

 
At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Austria! This tank looks so gorgeous already, what a lovely color you're using for it! Looking forward to see it all blocked and finished in all its glory!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home