Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I feel lost without you

I am having some blog-withdrawl. I miss you! This week has been crazy already and it is only getting busier! So I thought while dinner is cooking (pasta, sauce, rosemary bread, and chocolate chunk cookies) I would whip up a little entry.

No really news on the knitting front... I am finished with a scrap ripple afghan that I will put away. It actually came out cute. But I am now having knitting withdrawls! I can't decide if I want to go back to work on my tank or start a pair of socks! Decisions! Not much further on my book either! No time! I am looking forward to summer vacation when I can be a sloth! One of the kids told me it is in 40 more days... now that seems hard to believe, but if you take out weekends and the days we already have off, by golly she's right!

I'll leave you with these crazy beasts:

4 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see, for me it's, eek, 24 days -- I thought we had more than that. Of course, I'm running our library's book fair right now, so if I can make it through Friday, I'll be fine. I've just finished several baby blankets and need to do some costuming for our dance show, then I can finally think of some new projects. If you finish the tank, then you'll have something new for summer and you can start socks with a clear conscience! (says she who really needs to finish many UFOs...)

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger sara said...

sweet kitties! I wish mine were so nice to each other.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

I think all the kids are doing the count-down for summer break.


I know what you mean about life just being hectic.

Looking forward to hearing what you decide to knit next.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Love the pictures of the "kids". Can't believe it is that close to summer vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home