Monday, May 15, 2006

Middle Of May

Middle of May and no completed projects to show for it! I am closing in on my tank top. It is all sewn together and I picked up the armband this morning on one side. SO that should be finished soon enough. I also cast on for a pair of socks this weekend after finishing the Mermaid Chair (the only book I have finished this month! arg!) I am using Opal Masterpiece. I have a few inches done on the cuff. Just wanted a small mindless project to work on this weekend.

I have gotten back into my genealogy research. I found a few databases that have really helped through my library and the public library. So I can't wait to really work on it this summer when I have some freetime.

Thinking about what to buy for my latest secret pal. I may have to go shopping soon!

1 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm absolutely curious to see how your tank turned out when it's all sewn together and finished - please do post pics soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home