Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Last day of May

This has been such a quick week so far. It started last Friday with a 40th birthday dinner for my sister. Overall an interesting night. I had a lovely long weekend. So lovely in fact that I didn't really get on the computer. I just knit my little fingers off. I got many things done including a cute little baby bolero sweater in cotton for my friend who is due in June. The pattern is from One Skein. There are several other cute projects in this book I really want to try out.


I also got to knit a pair of wool socks for CIC done with the yarn I dyed with Koolaid. They knit up really cute. Also in the picture is another postcard I received from my secret pal. Clue number two: she also enjoys a good book, just like myself!


I have also started these. I have one done and am on the way to finishing the second! Wait til you see these in "Hydranga" by Knitpicks. Very cute!

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I am so jealous of how quickly you knit the cutest things!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Your baby bolero turned out so cute! I love that book!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home