Saturday, June 03, 2006

A rainy day

It has been so hot and very humid the last week, my head hurts from thinking about it! Today is is raining and it is almost a relief to have cooler temps! At least my new rain barrels are happy and getting fuller!

SP strikes again! I received a cute postcard yesterday! She knows that I love to baking and the postcard had a fun and easy recipe for a one egg cake! Can't wait to test it out! Thanks SP!

I did finish the socks I mentioned. The Cable Twist Socks were fast and easy! So this helps kick off my summer of socks on a positive note! I made them out of some Knitpicks socks in Hydrangea. I love the colors. Now I am between projects... should I start another pair of socks? I am thinking yes! Just which ones... could be the jaywalkers or crusoe... or even the broadripple plus I have to use my trekking for the Trekking along... so many choices... all of them good!

5 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks are lovely. I haven't tried the Knitpicks yarn. One of these days I'm going to have to.
Don't forget the new Six Sox sock. It looks interesting and good for using up leftover bits.
I loved knitting both the jaywalker and broadripple. I haven't tried the crusoe but it's a nice looking sock!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

I love the cable sock. I have not made any of the ones you mentioned. I do have them on my list to do. You must be getting excited about wrapping up school.

 
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love those cable socks. The colors are awesome.

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks are totally awesome, such amazing colors! Great job! And now I'm so curious to see which socks you'll decide for doing next!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Your socks are beautiful! It is always fun to choose the next sock pattern and yarn. Have fun!

Shelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home