Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What a hot and grouchy day!

I love summer, but hot and humid are not on my high priority list. I woke up with a headache this morning and that certainly didn't help me get anything done today. I took two naps, ate a few freeze-pops and once I was feeling a bit better, read a bit. I have bookclub tonight so I actually have to go outside in a bit and get in the car. I am not looking forward to that part. I am hoping after a shower I will feel a bit more human. I know many of you are experiencing the same heatwave. I am hoping that there is an end in site.

I will leave you with a picture of the two pairs of wool CIC socks I made over the last couple of days. I am putting them in the mail as soon as the heat subsides and I can drive into town comfortably.

Yes the cuff should look familiar. It is the same stitch from the latest color blox sox from 6soxKAL.

3 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto to your post on the other side of the country! Thank heavens the electrician showed up this morning to hook up the attic fan, otherwise it'd be over 100 inside the house right now! As it is, 92 is not great, but it's been worse! My car doesn't have AC either, and I've also got Book Club tonight. Luckily, it's less than 10 minutes drive from here.

It's so icky that touching yarn isn't appealing at all!

 
At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute socks!!! It's the perfect weather to knit small socks!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Heat wave here too.... What lovely little socks.You have been whipping out socks this summer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home