Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Weekend already?

Ok, so everyday seems like the weekend to me. Sad really during the summer one day blends into the others. Soon it will be September Monday! It took me more than one day, but I did finish my Color Blox Sox from the 6SoxKAL pattern. I will have to say I ended up really liking these and they seem to fit really well too.


I am especially fond of the dark grey color. Grey seems to be one of my favorites! I have wool socks for CIC next on the the needles. Then I'll mail that package away early next week. I plan to do a little something for my Secret Pal to send in the August package. Then I may take a quick break from socks to work on my fair isle cardigan from SnB. I have the yarn so just have to dig out some needles.

Read this cute liitle book today. From the look of it I thought it was for adults, but it is actually a young adult book called "Chicks with Sticks: It's a Purl thing". Really cute positive book with a couple of patterns at the end. Now I am off before the rain starts.

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger soapy said...

They look wonderful! I love greys toO!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I love the beautiful grey socks! : )

CIC socks are my next to do, also.

Have a great week!

Shelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home