Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day

Not so "happy" for me... feeling a bit under the weather with a cold today and the past couple of days. Hopefully I will feel much better tomorrow since it is my first day back at work. We had a wake and a funeral on Thursday and Friday. Then my mom told me Saturday that she is leaving my step-father of 30 years. So things are bit bit crazed for the moment. The rainy, damp weather makes me feel worse. Sorry, no pictures today, but I finished a few small things for my neice's birthday on Sept 14th that I'll be happy to show you all soon enough. She'll be two and very well dressed! I'll post again soon once things settle down here.

8 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Ev said...

The sun WILL shine again. There are plenty of cliches I could throw your way, but they really don't help at all. Cyber hugs are about all I have to offer, but they are no less heartfelt than if they had been given in person.

{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger soapy said...

I know it's been crappy.. sorry to hear about your parents {{hugs}}

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Bless your heart. You and your entire family will be in my prayers.

I hope you have better days soon...and many of them.

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so sorry. I hope returning to school will be a pleasant diversion. I hope you feel better physically and emotionally.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I hope that things start looking up for you again soon.

 
At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that life hasn't been treating you well lately. I'm sending a big hug over from across the ocean and a lot of good thoughts and vibes - I hope you'll be feeling much better soon!

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Diane said...

So sorry to read about everything you've been going through. I hope things settle a bit so you can catch your breath and get your footing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home