Monday, September 18, 2006

More of nothing

After several days, I don't feel any farther along than before. You be the judge...




I love the colors and pattern, but I'm not sure it is the best match for both. However, I can't wait to wear them and show them off proudly! As you can see I didn't get much done over the weekend on these beauties, but that's alright. We got out for a motorcycle ride in the glorious weather we had this weekend. I'm afraid to see summer come to a close, but it might be into October at this rate!

Can't talk much now, I hear my sock calling to me to work a couple of rounds before dinner!

5 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the sock looks great! I love that color of Trekking.
The weather has been so nice. I too hate see the summer end.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Diane said...

I think they are coming along fine. I've got to say Trekking yarn is so beautiful. It doesn't look like much in the skein but every sock I've seen has looked great. Hummm ..... no! NO! I must resist buying Trekking yarn!

Glad you got out for a nice ride over the weekend. Enjoy the weather as long as you can.

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I sure CAN see the difference! The socks are coming along so fine - I really love the yarn and the colorline, it's just perfect!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Kat said...

The socks seem to be moving along very well! I love the colours, but I can't really see the stitch pattern.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Sock looks great, Trekking is a great yarn. I've beentrying to cast on a sweater, but end up making more socks. I've finally run out of trekking, so maybe my sweater stands a chance of maybe getting started. As for motorcycles, dh and I are very excited that riding season is just really getting started here in the southwest. We have 6 months of great (read: not boiling hot) riding weather to look forward to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home