Monday, December 24, 2007

A few more pieces done!

Alligator scarf in pink tweed for a niece Cassie:

It came out really cute, but the pattern was tedious with smaller yarn and needles. I hope the one that I make for myself goes easier and faster!

Blue flame cap for Cassie brother, Brandon:

A cute pattern, but I still can't get the ribbing/beginning correct on any hat! I started this hat several times in different colors, but dug through the stash to find suitable wool.

And lastly, a matching hat for Ellie rose colored sweater. Complete with matching white flowers and rosebuds.

Hope it fits!


As f now I am debating whether or not to cast on for one more hat for a 8th grade nephew. I have something done for his sister, so there maybe one more hat in the works... then holiday knitting is complete! Wahoo! Then I can cast on for a pair of gloves for myself!!

3 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely knits. I can't believe how much you've gotten done for everyone!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Something for yourself?!?!?! It's about time.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Love the alligator scarf, and the flame hat is great. But now, enough with the gift knitting! I think you need something nice for yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home