Monday, December 03, 2007

Welcome December!

I might have started with "Hello Snow!" but we really didn't get much from this crazy storm and it is currently raining! I am happy that it is called a snow day and there is no school today! I would have settled for a 2 hour delay, but this gives me more time to hang in my pj's!!

Thank you all, I am feeling better, but this cold is lingering. I had two good days, then yesterday wasn't nice and hopefully I am back on the mend with today off and comfy cozy under the blankets today.

Over the weekend I was able to finish the little ballet style sweater for my niece...

Not sure I am totally crazy about it, but it is cute. I picked up a HUGE skein of Lionbrand Romance which is fuzzy. I cast on for matching legwarmers this morning. Maybe I can get one of them done today if not both!!! Or maybe I should did out a hat pattern and cast on for one for my DH for a final x-mas gift. I am undecided. Mostly because I can't seem to find just the fight pattern for him. I took a long time over at Ravelry yesterday looking through those listed and saved a few... I just don't know.

Then there is the new 6soxKAL pattern that came out on Saturday. To tell you the truth I am not crazy about this one either. Will I end up making it I just don't know. I love the KAL but I haven't really liked the patterns as of late. Yet I have made every one since it started. Can I stop now?

I also finished two little scarves to put away for the holidays as gifts.

I like the ribbon one and the silver one reminds me of chainmail.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you getting a snow day!! I'm sure it helped you get over your cold.
The ballet sweater is so cute. It will look wonderful on your niece.
The scarves are so pretty. They make perfect gifts.
I know exactly how you feel about the Six Sox KAL. Once I didn't finish one pair I felt freed after knitting a few pair I wasn't crazy about. I would have knit the current socks if it was May or June and I knew I'd wear them soon but I don't like them enough to knit them now:(
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger Dipsy Doodle said...

I'm sorry to hear that your cold is not all gone by now - hopefully this day off, cuddling up on the couch, will make you feel a lot better!
As usual, I really love your knits - especially that little sweater is so cute, and the color is just perfect for a little princess! Beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home