Friday, November 02, 2007

Secret Stole update

Thankfully today s Friday. I am very excited to be getting things done at home this weekend! Mostly cleaning and reorganizing, but it will all be good!

Last night I finished up clue four for the "Secret of he Stole" KAL. Clue five came out today so I am thankful that I finished and am caught up for the moment.

Another angle

I think it is coming along pretty well so far. Nautical Knitter says that at the close of clue four we are halfway through. SO there is only I am guessing four more clues to knit. I can't wait to see it all done and blocked.

Speaking of blocking... I finished the "scarf askew" for my friend and even whipped up a matching hat. The scarf is blocking so I will post a picture when it is done. Since I finished clue four last night I had to cast on for the latest Six SOxKAL sock pattern. Black diamonds I think it is called. I have yet to not finish one of these patterns since the beginning, so I did cast on. I am not totally crazy about the pattern so I have changed it a bit and not carry the diamonds down the foot. I'll see how far I get with them over the next month.

And finally I will leave you with my cutie little niece at the pumpkin patch...


One last thing... I entered a contest over at Knit with KT helping her out with some links to add to her Christmas list knitting. Good luck to her finding some wonderful patterns and getting the knitting done! I should go start my own holiday knitting!

3 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Your stole is gorgeous!!!! Don't you just love this stole? Your niece (?) is so cute.

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your stole is beautiful!!
Your niece is so cute!
I didn't do the last Six Sox socks and when I saw this pattern I was glad I didn't feel obligated to knit these.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Batty said...

That stole is beautiful! I love the mostly solid/somewhat hole-y look, it's different and warmer from the more hole-centric kinds of lace.

And your niece is adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home