Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ahhh.. the weekend at last

I am so happy to be in my own house for more than just sleep. I really didn't want to go any where today since it started raining last night and hasn't stopped. Soon maybe. So I made some popcorn and working on my diagonal scarf.

I would like to get this finished and off my latter so I can move on to a few other projects.

Clue 3 is also complete for the "Secret of the Stole"

I am totally enjoying this project even though I am not really a lace knitter. I hope to have it finished for my mom, but we'll see. Maybe I'll like it and wear it.

Tomorrow brings clue 4 to work on for this stole. I would like this clue finished so I can be ready for the next on Friday.

4 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Batty said...

I know what you mean about getting to spend time at home. I spend so much time out of the house during the week, and when the weekend comes around, I just want to flop and knit and laze around the house.

The stole is looking good, and I like the bright red color you picked.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

Your stole is gorgeous!!!! I'm hoping to get caught up with the last clue before the next comes out on Friday. At least I can then be caught up on something. :)

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red was a great color choice for this stole! Great job!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Your making nice progress on the stole. Since I got behind in another project, I haven't been able to really cast-on for anything else. I love heading over to your blog to see how ech portion forms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home