Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Free Time

Can I tell you how much I love my free time? With no one really to depend on me for their survival, most time is my own. We had a three day weekend this past weekend and I am not sure I really left the house. I sent my husband on errands, but I don't think I actually left the house. I love being home. I love being in my own space to do with as I please. I worked on more recorder cases:

I dropped off 32 more today. I do a couple a day and more over the weekends then make a drop off on Monday or in this case Tuesday. I had the privilege of manning the recorder case box and seeing which case the kids took. It was funny to see what they choose and why they did. I made each one a little bit different and tried all sorts of color combos from Harry Potter to sports teams to whatever I thought would work together.


Since My DH was away for a few days I was able to pull out his socks and work a bit. I am starting the heel tonight I think. I have a book to finish for bookclub this Thursday. I am almost done with it, but it is cutting it close. Also I make some progress on "Secret of the Stole" which came out Oct 5th. I would like to work on that a little more, but with DH away tonight, I think it will be socks!

2 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you please share the pattern?

Thank you.

Wanda

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be fun to see what the kids pick! With so many choices I bet some have a hard time picking just one.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home