Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's here!

My ravelry invite was in my mail today! What a wonderful surprise after a very long day on the job! I am : batty4yarn. I haven't gotten too far yet since I signed up seconds ago. I wish it were the weekend then I would have time to play. Sadly what did I start with you ask? The library of course! I can only remember a few books but of course I started there!

Thank fully I finished my ILG socks. They were a trying but beautiful pattern. I like the way they turned out, but I am very glad I stopped the pattern and did a straight foot!

Not sure which pic is better. I can't seem to find the right lighting for these stitches.


Thankfully I also spent time sewing up Gracie's b-day t-shirt.

It is so adorable! I can't wait to see her in this one! Her b-day is Friday, so I am glad I took the time to stitch it together!

I snuck a few moments on my husband's socks this morning. I am finishing the gusset on the second sock. I will take these with me on Wednesday night to knitting group. Hopefully I can close in on the toe and start another x-mas project over the weekend.

3 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

The birthday top is cute.

I think I started with the library at Ravelry too. I only added a few yarns from my stash but I went pretty crazy with adding items to the knitting queue.

Have fun with it!

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The birthday t-shirt is so cute!! Your socks are wonderful.
Add me to your friends at Ravelry. I'm KarenF.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Beautiful socks, and the birthday top is cute too. It's too bad the sock pattern is a PITA, because I just finished my Jaywalkers and am now about to start knitting ILGs.

Lucky you for getting your Ravelry invite. I signed up months and months after knowing it existed because I was trying to resist. Didn't work. There are loads of people ahead of me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home