Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Clue number 2 from my SP

I received that fun and wonderful package from my secret pal the other day and showed off the contents, but did not share my new clue to the identity of my spoiler. Here is the clue I was given:
"If we were playing charades and you knew the topic was blog titles, my next gesture would look like a peace symbol!"

Well now SP, I have not played charades in quite some time so here are the things that ran through my head:
Did you mean this?

or this?


I will go with the second choice and then think... ok. Now do you mean:

Letter K
or is it Letter V



Or is it really as simple as this....

3 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I made a pretty good guess as to how your mind would wrap itself around the clues! Sorry, no clues on how to interpret the clues, but good job!
X

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

When I saw the peace sign with two fingers, I thought of rabbit ears. Something else to think about.

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clue two and I'm totally confused. Good luck!!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home