Monday, August 06, 2007

2 FO's

Yes it is true. I have two finished pieces to show off. The first is the Zokni Socks.

Pattern: Zokni
Yarn: Paton's Wool in Blue Tweed
Needles: Size 2 DPNs

And second is a scarf called Misty Garden from Scarf Style Book.

Yarn: Purvian Alpaca
Needles: size 7 circs (not in the round)

I love the color of the scarf, but I only had two skeins, so it is a bit shorter than pattern. It feels wonderful, but I may put it away for a gift this winter. I thought I would like the pattern and love the scarf, but I am thinking of doing the chevron scarf out of Knitted Gifts instead for myself. We shall see I guess. Want to find the right yarn for this pattern and I have the book from the public libray so I need to dig through the stash.

Yesterday I cast on for a toe up sock to use some odds and ends yarn I bought a while back. They are on size 5 DPNs and I actually have one sock ready to cast off. I will cast on for the second later today and maybe by tomorrow I will have another pair of socks for myself!

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The socks and scarf are lovely. Have you seen the new Six Sox pattern? It looks like a fun one!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Diane said...

I love the scarf. Really pretty color that shows the pattern perfectly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home