Sunday, July 08, 2007

Thank you Secret Pal!

Secret Pal 10 has been winding down and has come to a close in my house. I got the big reveal package yesterday in the mail.

Even after I emptied out the box I still don't know what all the goodies were..

One by one I opened them and had a little help from Ella who was in the box and now still atop a present. Crazy Cat.

Look at all the wonderful goodies! In detail...


A wonderful dragonfly wind chime. Right now it is hanging in the kitchen, but will be added to our porch soon. Plus a candle with my initial and a box of grow your own lavender.


A book that I have been wanting... Interweave Knits Favorite Sock Pattern. I have already put sticky notes on several patterns! Plus well Sticky notes with my initial, some candies from CA, and a beautiful dragonfly plant poke (well that is what I am using it for anyway!)


Ella says, "Thanks for the dragonfly needle roll up! It is soft and squishy. I usually only lay on page, but if she leaves this out, I will take it over!"


Here is some wonderful sock yarn! Cherry Tree Hill in "River Run" colorway! Beautiful blues! Plus can you see it? .... A very adorable grey sheep tape measure! I have only seen white, but grey is one of my favorite colors!!! And some wonderful stitch markers too!


Aren't they cool? Some dragonfly with my birthstone color and some gorgeous purple ones too! I love it all!

I almost forgot... my secret pal was Laurie over at conknitptionfit . Thanks again for a wonderful package filled with great and meaningful things!

I have been doing a lot of little projects the past couple of days. Working on a pair of socks on size 5 needles, so they are going quickly, plus a few more preemie hats and mittens. Will show you all those goodies next time. I will leave you with one last picture of Ella taking over the needle roll up! I will also tell you that is isn't on the floor any more and she hasn't taken it to her hide out either. I know right where it is!

5 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your secret pal certainly showered you with a lot of gifts. Love the dragonfly motif.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Diane said...

To you it's a needle roll up to Ella it's a comfortable cat mat perfect for keeping on eye on your goodies. I love how cats take over everything.

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your secret pal sent you wonderful things! Ella looks so happy with everything too.
The socks in the last post came out great!! Aren't they soft. The Tofutsies yarn is nice.
The hats and mittens are lovely too.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Batty said...

What a great box! I love the yarn and the stitch markers, and that's a beautiful needle roll right there. Even the cat likes everything!

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What an absolutely awesome and amazing package you've received - and with your little furry helper it must have been such a lot of fun opening up everything! Enjoy all those goodies - but then again, I know you will ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home