Saturday, June 16, 2007

Another week down

I really can't believe how fast this week went. It still should be only Wednesday, not Saturday! Kids at school are excited to be getting closer to summer vacation. They go until Thursday next week and the teachers work on Friday until 1pm. So at 1:01pm on Friday I will officially be on summer vacation. Oh no, I am not excited about it at all! I may even go in on Monday because I will miss working at the library by then! Yeah Right! I can't wait to not get out of my pj's until... well maybe I won't get out of my pj's all summer! I can sit and knit with my pj's on... I have done it many times before! And books work well with pj's too! Seeing other people doesn't, but I won't really want to see anyone until mid July anyway and by then, I might want to chance my pj's for shorts and a t-shirt!

Victorian socks are moving slowly along. I am down to the heel on the first one. I took a picture of it, but can't find the camera at the moment! The second crocheted scrap (black and variegated) blanket is growing bigger. In fact I am working on it while at the computer today. Internet is slow, so lots of time to work on it! I'll get a picture or two up tomorrow for you to see my lovely new sock progress. Now I am off to the grocery store. The cats are just begging for more food for their dish! Yikes!

2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knitting in PJs is my favorite way to knit. Love it, love it, love it.

Knit-on, sista! In PJs of course.

 
At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PJ knitting is my favorite!!
Your tank looks great! I haven't started my Victorian Lace socks yet. Your's are lovely. I'm also doing mine in blue.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home