Monday and progress
Not as fast progress as I would have liked, but progress all the same. I caught a cold over the weekend, so I napped a lot instead of getting much of anything done. The A*s*s tank has taken me a bit longer to finish than I thought, but here she was on Saturday...
All that needed doing was the sewing and that is now done as well. Tank fits pretty well. I actually made it longer than the pattern, and I wish I had made it a tiny bit longer still. One of these when I put it on I will take of photo of me in it. Makes me look VERY full figured, but I guess that is with the help of the ribbing and nature!
I did also finish off the black and variegated blanket on Saturday. It looks pretty much the same as the last picture. I only added a bit more. It is large enough for me to scoot under, so it will be plenty big enough for a child. It will go with the rest of my charity blankets. I need to make a few phone calls to see if anyone needs some dropped off while I have some time coming up. I also started a second black and variegated since I had a lot of both left from the first blanket. Will probably make an equal or larger size with these stash yarns.
With both A*s*s tank and blanket finished I cast on for the latest pattern for the 6Sox KAL group. This is a pattern called Victorian Lace. I choose a wonderful shade of blue from my stash and have made it about two times through the pattern of 12 rows while we watched an episode of Rome last night.
Whew! I think I am caught up now. I will leave you with my new clematis that I got for my birthday last summer. There will be three shades of purple flowers. Right now only two different ones are open, and they sure look nice growing up my lamppost.