Thursday, May 17, 2007

You all are a bad influence once again!

I thankfully finished my Jaywalker socks on Sunday. They went nice and quick once I posted and left the computer! Since then I have started two projects! A ribbed tank/shell from a free pattern from the lionbrand site AND!!! a round baby blanket from knitlist! See what you do to me! I started the tank on Monday, but got a little bored going back and forth, so I picked up some size 8 circulars and cast on for the round baby blanket. That is moving right along, but the tank is not so fast. I think I have a mental block when it comes to making myself some thing to wear that is bigger than a pair of socks!


Husband is finally home, well at l;east in the same state! He grabbed the camera this morning, so I will show you all the fun projects when the camera returns!

6 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Are you making the pinwheel round baby blanket. I made one a few years ago. I loved the project and would make one again. If this is the one..let me know. I'll email you about the edging I used. Can't wait to see your socks.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Life is too short to only have one thing on the needles. Doesn't that sound better than having knitter ADD?

 
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always better having a couple of things going at once so you can knit on the one you're in the mood for.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures!

 
At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the pics!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger soapy said...

thanks for stopping by my boring blog lately...;o(
You know you can never have to many projects on the needles...right?!
Love your jaywalkers.. Nice color...WOW so many preemie hats, I have 2 preemies and nothing fit them not even the stuff I did knit.. I put doll clothes on my daughter for the longest time and those were still big on her before she grow into them and regular newborn clothing....
Have a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home