Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sorry no pics today

I am feeling crummy and don't really want to get out the camera. Migraine is hanging on just like this nor'easter. I haven't seen the sun in days and the low pressure system is making my head hurt. I left school early today to crawl into bed. After a few hours of sleep I am feeling better. I know I seems to get a lot of migraines. They run in my family and I have had them since I was a child. It may be time to ask the doctor for the prescription. I have held off for 36 years since I am not a medicine person, but they stay longer now that I am getting older. Relief would be nice too!

I did get a two hours delay on Monday heading back from vacation. We got a lot of snow, but it has all melted with the rains we've gotten. My husband and I have also started house sitting for his dad for the next two weeks. So we are going back and forth between the houses around 6am every morning. I have been bring my crochet hook and baby yarn with me and have been getting a hat or two done over there. While I home I cast on for a pair of socks!!! I will post a picture of them soon. Off to get some dinner.

6 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Take care and do consider going to the doctor for an evaluation.

I hope the sun shines in your area soon and the rest of your week is headache free.

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Hope you feel better soon.

 
At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your migraines - and I agree, weather is a big factor for them to really set off. Perhaps it's really time to get a prescription for it now - of course it's not nice taking medicines, but if it brings you relief, it'll be worth it!
I'm sending over lots of sunrays to warm you up and all the very best wishes for you to feel better again soon!

 
At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the migraines are getting worse. A consultation at the doctor is probably your next step. I hate taking medication too but when something limits what you can and can't do it's really time to so something about it. Getting older stinks!
This weather has been horrid. We didn't get any snow but the rain just won't end. I hope you've got some sun today.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Hope you are feeling better.My sister has been suffering for years. She just got some type of mild medication. She said it makes a world of difference. I am looking forward to seeing more of your hats.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I hate migraines - I used to get a lot. I stopped eating sugar, and that has helped. I still have sinus problems from living in TX though that shoots pain every time the pressure changes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home