Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

Just got back from My SIL's house. Gracie loved her new butterfly finger puppets! They even went on the Easter egg hunt with her! Very cute! Except that it is freezing here! And very windy. We've also had snow flurries most of the day as well. Very un-Easter like weather for sure!

A HUGE hello to my secret pal! I received quite a package yesterday!


It was so beautifully wrapped I almost didn't want to open it! Well that didn't last long!


Unbelievable!!


What a great package! A skein of blue and white Tofutsie!, chocolate bunny ( my husband devoured that), chocolate lambs, a bunny candle, skittles egg(which I have been enjoying!), transfer dragonflies!, a light up Peep (which our niece enjoyed this morning with her new finger puppets!, and did you see? A universal row counter that has a loop! Just what I have been looking for! I have used it several times since I took it out of the package yesterday! And the card, I don't know where you found this SP, but the card actually says, "to my secret pal on Easter"... How fun is that?!?! Thank you so very much for a wonderful surprise package! I hope your secret pal is treating you this well too!

As for my latest projects I have been both knitting and crocheting some preemie hats. I think I have 6 completed right now, but as a goal, I was thinking I would try to fill p a small shopping bag for the beginning of next month. I figured I could work on them between other projects since most of them work up quickly!

8 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I'm so happy the finger puppets were a hit. I was sure they would be!

That is a wonderful package. Enjoy.

Happy Easter!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Happy Easter!

 
At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your package. I had a lot of fun putting it together for you. Happy Easter!!!

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The butterfly finger puppets you made are wonderful! I bet Gracie was thrilled.
WOW! You got a fabulous package from your secret pal!!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Glad she kept her fingers warm during that cold easter egg hunt. When will this cold weather finally come to an end?

 
At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great package this is - and just the perfect surprise for Easter! Enjoy!
And how fantastic that the finger puppets were such a hit - then again, I never had a doubt they wouldn't!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Anne K. said...

Hi, I just discovered your blog! So glad to see another knitter involved with preemie projects. I tend to give mostly locally, too, and wish there was time to do more! Enjoyed your posts --

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

What a lovely Easter package from your Secret Pal. I am glad your finger puppets were a hit. They were so cute. What are you using for a preemie hat pattern. I am using one that Tracey at Wool Windings had posted a link for. It is a great little pattern in many sizes. I will email it to you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home