Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Rainy Wednesday

This week has been busy! We have had several days of beautiful weather over the last three days. I have even gone out for a walk at lunchtime. The weather has turned and it is pouring and I can't see across the street with all the fog in the air from the melting snow! Every time I started to do something at work, I would have to put it down, then trying to get back to what I started was a challenge. Thankfully I am home, but I am venturing out in the weather in about an hour. A new knitting group. We have a light dinner and sit and knit for a while. Several of the women are new to knitting, but it is nice to sit in a room full of knitters! I am bringing a pair of zigzag socks that I started yesterday. The are working up fast. I didn't take a picture of them, but I do have other things I have been working on.


Sorry about the yellow blob. It is the crochet hook that I guess was in my hand at the time of the picture. I finished a small pair of toddler socks for CIC and started a cute teddy bear filet blanket for my April Charity meeting. I haven't crocheted in a long time, so I did two rows of bears so far and had to give my wrist a break. I figured I would make the zigzags and then go back and finish this blanket. I want to try to cmplete a few more blankets to bring with me. Luckily April vacation is right around the corner... I can't wait! This daylight savings time has messed up my sleeping pattern and I need to get back on track soon! I don't remember having this much trouble with the time change.

4 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute little socks!!! Makes me want little ones running around my house again!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

The blanket is beautiful and the little socks are adorable. : )

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These little socks are so cute! Your knitters' meeting sounds like such a lot of fun - enjoy it!

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maureen that's a cute knitwear that you have designed. That's very colorful indeed! Good luck with your next projects!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home