Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thanks to my SP9

I finally found out who my secret pal is...(was?!?!) SO exciting. I watched the mailman walk up to our door yesterday and he had several packages in hand. I kept my fingers crossed for something special and lo' and behold he popped a small package in the mailbox! I was certainly surprised to find a package from my Secret pal. I wasn't expecting anything, but a girl can dream can't she! Here's what I found:

Such a nice and wonderful secret pal. Well my SP was none other than Rebecca over at hickorieswanderings. Such fun to have a pal from Alaska! Thanks again Rebecca! I enjoyed every minute of SP9!!

I finished off a baby sweater and hat for the baby shower in a couple of weeks. And this morning I closed the toe on the latest 6SoxKAL - springtime in Paris socks. I cast on for the second sock and will post a pic of the two tomorrow. On tap for today is a few places before it starts to snow again. I took a hike with the dog yesterday and plum wore him out! I could have used my snowshoes, but I thought the trails would be massed. They weren't, so I sank a few times into knee deep snow. So did Bailey, but he has fun on the trail! My husband is taking the day off tomorrow from work to spend the day with me. I convinced him to take a day trip. So we will snowshoe with the dog in the am then head to Bennington,VT to visit the Naked Sheep store, head over to Manchester to visit a couple of places including books and food! Unless the snow coming in tonight causes some trama, I hope to tell the tale of a delightful day!

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Diane said...

What a nice pal you have.

The baby sweater and hat look lovely.

Have a fun day tomorrow.

 
At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that baby set looks so lovely! And the package that you got is certainly amazing - I really love the yarn, what a beautiful colour!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home