Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hats, Hats, and more Hats

I was on a fun fur frezzy. I thankfully ran out or I think I would still be making hats! Not that making hats would be bad, but these went so fast. I didn't realized how many I had made!

I made six more over the last few days, so now I have 9 hats to send to Kate over at Minestrone Soup Blog HOpefully I can get these in the mail this week and if time is good to me whip up a few more. I found some soft chenelle that would make great soft hats, so hopefully I will have another set to send next month.

I have cast on some Noro wool yarn to test out a baby sweater pattern that has been forming in my head. I have the top and one sleeve done and hopefully will have more finished tonight. It is coming along cute. It is for CIC. I sent all the socks I had made last week, so I am working on another package of things to send out. Then I think another pair of socks for me is in order! I will wait until 6SoxKAL announces their next sock before I cast on for my self. I would like to use some of the "good" sock yarns that I have stashed away. Why are they still stashed?!?! I must use them. Then this morning I remembered that I had started a pair of socks for my husband that I wanted to finish for Christmas, but put off the work on for Valentine's day. Well, I might have to pick those up and finish them You know how I hate to have more than one project started at a time!

4 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you are hooked on knitting fun fur hats too!! They are fun, easy and addictive. Yours look wonderful. I bet the kids will love them.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Wow! That's a whole lot of fun fur hats!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Kat said...

We can't all be one project knitters. I say embrace the multitude. (But keep track or your husband will never get his socks!)

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Wow...you have been busy. What a great bunch of Fun Fur hats. I mailed mine off to Kate this morning. I had fun knitting them. It is a good use for that yarn. Look forward to seeing the baby sweater. I do the same thing with my sock yarn. I stash the good stuff... Does that make us weird? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home