Sunday, December 31, 2006

One last post for the year

Wow... 2006 is almost over. We are almost to 2007. I figured I had a bit of time today so I wanted to put up one more post before Jan was here. I have been working on my chain link socks. We had a little snow storm yesterday. There wasn't much and inch or so, but it is still hanging around today.


One sock is completely done. I am on the last row of the gusset and ready to knit the foot. I should be able to finish it by tonight to list it on my completed projects for December. They are pretty tall with 7 chain repeats. They feel and fit really well. With the holidays over, I am not sure what my next project will be. Maybe it is time to go back to some baby sweaters for my three co-workers who are expecting in February. Otherwise, I am not sure....

Have a wonderful and very Happy New Year's Day!

3 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!! The socks look great!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like some baby knitting is in your future for sure.

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks look wonderful!! I finished mine too. Doesn't it feel good to be done in the first month instead of the end of the second month.
Happy New Year!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home